PROPRIETARY END-CAPPING / ENHANCED SELECTIVITY / BETTER EFFICIENCY
Breakwood has a focused selection of UHPLC/HPLC columns that provide the performance advantages you need.
Our UHPLC/HPLC columns use a new 120 Å ultra-high purity (99.999%) extra-treated porous spherical silica with a narrow particle size distribution and an extremely low metal content (< 10 ppm) to minimize silanol acidity and reduce surface metal sites available for chelation. Our PLUS and PAH silica is based on a new 200 Å version of the same silica. Our silica is manufactured in a GMP environment under the most rigorously controlled conditions, ensuring lot-to-lot reproducibility, consistent particle size, pore volume and chemical purity. Combined with our proprietary bonding technology this results in columns with optimal efficiency, asymmetry, and minimal back pressure.
- Available in several particle sizes for simple method transfer between HPLC and UHPLC
- Ultrapure porous silica particles enable high peak efficiency across all particle sizes
- Excellent column-to-column reproducibility
- Compatible with HPLC and UHPLC hardware
- Consistent and reproducible retention times to allow direct scale-up from the laboratory through process applications